Monday 10 March 2014

Top 3 Blogs explained

To the right of my blog, I have links to my top 3 blogs.  As I'm new to blogging and still working it out, I figured I'd save some time and put my explanations in here.

My top 3 blogs, in no order are;

Iris' blog - this is visually very exciting and the  information provided is vast.  Iris provides detailed information about herself and I enjoy her motivational pictures as it makes me feel she is happy and dedicated to her study.
The company, being gaming, is also very interesting as this is a company that when I consider initially, I think brings a lot of 'destruction' to many people's lives.  I'm keen to follow the story and see how this evolves.
http://irisonvleeacct11059.blogspot.com.au/

Anna's blog -  I love the personalised tack that Anna does.  Her skydiving pictures and this happy go lucky feel makes me interested to see what happens.  I've flown Ryan Air myself whilst in Europe and I am aware they are 'budget', I'm pretty sure I had a one euro flight to Ireland once (without taxes - from London).  I'm keen to see how the airline is going particularly in this climate where airlines are having various issues.
I also love that Anna has links to everything.  Her comments, news articles.  This is giving me ideas and inspiration and I'm happy to read.
http://annatowanacct11059.blogspot.com.au/


Okay, so there are soooo many blogs to view but this one caught my eye!  In addition, I like the honest questions and the fact that Eve has done her questions as I'm enjoying the conversations and the ideas this is creating.
http://evedelange.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment